100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
100% Money-Back, Satisfaction Guarantee Policy
If you wish to return your products to us, for whatever reason, we will issue you a 100% refund (including original shipping cost, if any) within 30 days of your purchase.
We will issue you a 100% refund (including shipping costs, if any) within 30 days of your purchase, if for any reason you are dissatisfied with our Elderberry Apple Shots, Maple Syrup or Ginger Apple Syrup. You must make this refund request within 30 days of purchase. All you have to do is:
- Send to us your complete contact details (name, telephone number, address) so we can verify your purchase and send you a pre-paid return shipping label for all the bottles purchased.
- Make sure the subject line of your email is “Fat Stone Farm refund request.”
- Because we do not store credit card information on file, you will need to call with the credit card so that we can apply the refund.
- Because spam filters can sometimes redirect incoming emails, if for any reason you do not hear from us in 2-days please call Bill at 860-434-1545.
To prevent misuse of this refund policy we must insist that you return all bottles in the multi-pack that you purchased from us – both opened and unopened bottles. We will refund 100% of the total purchase price if only one of the bottles has been opened. We will not provide a refund for other opened bottles, even if you make a refund request within 30 days of your purchase.
Because we are a small farm we must limit every customer to one such refund. We will not refund products that you purchased more than 30 days prior to your refund request.
We consider any customer that purchases more than 12 bottles of our products at any one time to be a wholesale customer. This refund policy also applies to our wholesale customers, however, the actual cost of original shipping and the return will be deducted from the total refund.
Once we receive and inspect what you have returned to us, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection (in the case that you fail to meet the above qualifications) of your refund.
If you are approved, we will process your refund, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Elderberry Content Guarantee
We guarantee our Elderberry Apple Shots contains more minimally processed elderberry in each fluid ounce than any elderberry syrup on the market. If you find otherwise, then we will give you your money back. All you need to do is be within the guidelines of our 100% Money-Back, Satisfaction Guarantee Policy and follow the steps for returning your Elderberry Apple Shots. We just ask that you send us a photo of the label of an elderberry syrup that you think has more minimally processed Elderberry per fluid ounce and is available to US consumers in commercial quantities!
Confidence in our Product
We are confident you will not find a syrup with more minimally processed elderberry in a bottle than our Elderberry Apple Shots.
Most elderberry syrups have very little elderberry in them.
But comparing elderberry syrups can be challenging for consumers because often times important information is left off the label.
Moreover, it's not just about finding a syrup label with more mg/l of elderberry in it.
Our motto "Eat Food from the Dirt" tells you that we value minimally processed food. Yes, elderberry needs to be heated before humans can consume it (says conventional medical wisdom).
But should it be subjected to chemical solvents or high heat?
If elderberry syrup labels do show high elderberry content it generally comes in the form of concentrate, extract, or concentrated extract.
It comes at the expense of extra processing and involves more than simply cold-pressing berries and heating the liquid briefly (like Elderberry Apple Shots).
Concentrates often involve heating over an extended period of time, whereas extracts often subject elderberry to solvents.
Our Elderberry Apple Shots is not a lab food and as such it's very simply made.
If you think you’ve found an elderberry syrup with more minimally-processed elderberry in it, please keep the following in mind:
- If the label on the elderberry syrup you’re looking at says "concentrate" or "extract" it is likely the result of processing steps beyond simple pressing and gentle heating.
-"Minimally processed" elderberry means that the elderberry would not have undergone extremely high temperatures for a short period of time or low temperatures for a long period of time (when concentrated without a membrane), or would not have been combined with solvents during any part of the extraction process (including water, ethanol, etc.).
- Does the label of the elderberry syrup you are looking at indicate the quantity of elderberry in grams per milliliter serving or can it be easily and clearly calculated based on label information? (If the manufacturer or sales company tells you the “product has this much elderberry in it” but does not quantify the elderberry on the label then it doesn’t count for much.)
- Is the quantity of elderberry determined by weight (grams) per volume (mL) of bottle contents and be greater than 0.52 g/mL (Elderberry Apple Shots)?
- Is the elderberry syrup available to United States consumers in commercial quantities (not a cottage or homemade product)?
- Does the elderberry syrup meet all FDA labelling laws and CFR 21 Standards of Identity, because many of them do not?
Thanks again for taking the time to research what you eat! We totally respect that. Namaste